OOTD #1

Hey Everyone, So, after a long youtube hiatus, I'm finally back and making outfit videos. It's so strange making youtube videos...

Hey Everyone,

So, after a long youtube hiatus, I'm finally back and making outfit videos. It's so strange making youtube videos again, but I can't wait~




This look is something quite Autumnal for me, and even though we are still in Summer, I can't help but want to dress like the a cosy autumn day.
I love this beret I got from a vintage store and this emerald green velvet dress, is just so pretty, in which that and the choker are both from BooHoo. The shoes are from river island and are another staple everyday item that I have been adoring lately. So, yes, I hope you look forward to my upcoming videos and be sure to subscribe. Do leave your links below too and I'll do the same!

Are you looking forward to Autumn?
Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram

You Might Also Like

0 comments