Lymecycline Journey [Acne Diary #2]

Hey Everyone, Two weeks have passed since my last update, so this week I thought I would let you know how the journey is going with sorti...

Hey Everyone,

Two weeks have passed since my last update, so this week I thought I would let you know how the journey is going with sorting out my acne so far~



It's been about two weeks since I began Lymecycline and my skin has changed quite a bit in this time. I was actually surprised at how fast my skin seems to be reacting to these tablets and already I have noticed a difference. Not really so much in my acne itself, though I do have less, but in my overall skin texture mostly. My t-zone is a lot less oily and overall my face just feels so smooth at the moment I love it.

Now it can take two months before these tablets even begin to make a difference, however by going at the rate I have noticed the difference they are making already, I am hopeful that these seeming to be somewhat working for my skin, but I still won't speak too soon as I have a long way to go yet.

If these keep going the way they are right now then I am hopeful that they will work out well, which after living with acne for so long will be so strange to finally have manageable skin again, but like I said, I won't speak too soon yet. My next update should be next Saturday so do stay tuned with me on this journey to hopefully better skin!

You Might Also Like

0 comments