Nail Of The Day

Hey Everyone, Since the weather has been more gloomy and Autumn like, than Summer and fresh I have gravitated back towards the dark col...

Hey Everyone,

Since the weather has been more gloomy and Autumn like, than Summer and fresh I have gravitated back towards the dark collection of my nail polishes and today I thought I'd show you my current most worn shade. Let's check it out~




Though it's not a very Summer appropriate shade, I have sadly went back to the darker tones in my nail polish collection as of late and mainly for the fact that the weather has not been very Summer like at all.

It has been either non stop raining these past two weeks or just lacked in the sunny spirits, so my mood has been set into Autumn already and so I couldn't help but pick this dark purple shade to wear to show my mood. It is a gorgeous tone however whether it weather matching or not and is one of my fave shades from the BarryM coconut range.

It's a deep purple colour and is beautiful when applied onto the nails, as it's also a tone that goes with pretty much any look. I have been wanting to wear it again for awhile anyhow, so I am somewhat glad the weather has been gloomy and drew me back to the darker colours of my collection. Summer may not be over yet, but for now I'm still sticking to my darker tones when this weather keeps up and this looks like it will be on my nails for awhile yet.


What is your current nail polish favourite?

You Might Also Like

0 comments