July Playlist

Hey Everyone, I can't believe another monthly playlist round-up has come back, but here we are in the month of July with some f...

Hey Everyone,

I can't believe another monthly playlist round-up has come back, but here we are in the month of July with some freshly added tracks that I have been loving all this month. Let's check them out~




It seems that this months musical tastes have ventured mainly back into my old lo-fi ways and this playlist has featured so many new tracks in this genre it's crazy. It's such a nice sound and one that always en captures me when I go back too it. Sounds like Pretender and Burnt are some of my sort of favourite lo-fi tunes, as they just have that dreamy vibe and chilled beat that I love.

I, of course, had a kpop tune thrown in there too, as Zico, one of my favourite Korean artists, was back with some new tunes from his album Television and the track ANTI was a favourite of mine by far.

ideadead - 써
B JYUN. - Change
Zico ft G.Soul - ANTI
Let's Away - A tour of the stars
Winter - Pretender
Leisure - 10:1
Grave Pool - Burnt
Santa Fe - Summer
Honeymoon - Twin Lake
Blue is True - Saturday Night
Branch Walker - What Matters?
Sea Fuzz - Waves
Blood Sound - Almost
Mons Vi - Stay

What have been some of your tune faves this month?

You Might Also Like

0 comments