Hyuna '365 Fresh' Makeup Freckle Inspired Look

Hey Everyone, In the latest comeback Hyuna has made with her new unit 'Triple H', I automatically fell in love with not only the ...

Hey Everyone,

In the latest comeback Hyuna has made with her new unit 'Triple H', I automatically fell in love with not only the song, but the makeup style in the video and just knew I had to re-create it, as it is such a pretty Spring look. Let's take a look at how I re-created this very cute style~

This look kinda screams British country girl of Jenny Weasley descent, I love it so much, especially the overall orange tones. Therefore, I just had to re-create it. And with freckles being a huge trend right now, they of course are the main focus of this vibrant look.


This look was really simple, yet really stands out. I first just applied a light foundation and  created a smudged out brown smokey eye, that extends out into a sharp point. I applied a tiny a mouth of mascara and then dragged some of the brown liner to rim the lower eyelashes too.

For the brows, I lightened them a touch with some brow gel before moving onto the lips, which I used an orange tone on the outer rim and a red tint in the middle, to create an ombre effect. I then moved onto the most prominent look, the burnt orange cheeks and freckles. And for this, I took a straight up orange blush and swiped it across the apple of my cheeks and a small amount on the nose. I then took a small pointed makeup brush and a medium brown shadow and started dotting on fake freckles, on my nose and cheeks. Afterwards, I applied a light powder on top to make them not look so harsh and that was pretty much it.

This simple, yet pretty look only takes a short time to create and I really love how all the tones go so well together.


Check out the awesome song;


What are your thoughts on faux freckles?
Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram

You Might Also Like

0 comments