March Playlist

Hey Everyone, Another month ending, that means another playlist full of tunes I have loved this March. This month has been pretty much fi...

Hey Everyone,

Another month ending, that means another playlist full of tunes I have loved this March. This month has been pretty much filled with some cool lo-fi tunes, let's cheek them out~



Talk about a lo-fi playlist overload this month, but I have just found so many great songs in this genre and they have been all I have listened to throughout March. Lo-fi is for sure one of my favourite genres at the moment because I just find the style so ambient and goes great with a good book and coffee for a relaxing night. This month features some great artists I really recommend if you just want a chill night.

Twin Library // The Surgery Never Left
Parks, Squares and Alleys // Youth
Worries // 2u
The Ghost // Dead Love Blues
Gloss // Ian's Dream
Heathers // Teenage Clothes
Swiss Alps // Scotch + Soda
Fog Lake // Keep a light lit
Hibou // Shauna's House
Black Coffee & Cherry Pie // Ghosts
Sunny // Mornings
Ox4 // Your Eyes
Wonder Coast // New Hope


What have been some of your favourite songs this month?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook