Makeup Revolution Oval Brushes // Review

Hey Everyone, Makeup revolution has fast become one of my favourite drugstore brands and thus far I have only tried their actual makeup i...

Hey Everyone,

Makeup revolution has fast become one of my favourite drugstore brands and thus far I have only tried their actual makeup items, so I decided to branch out and pick up this oval eye brush set and I am so glad I did.





These brushes came in a set of three and they are all for eye makeup use. I always tend to pick up face brushes more and so when I seen these I decided it was about time I picked up some eye versions instead. These brushes are all amazingly soft and apply products to the skin beautifully.

These are all made for creating eye liner looks and blending out/ applying your eyes shadows. The first brush above is the Precision Eyeliner brush and although it is used to create a liner look, I don't use gel as I find this brush creates to large a line for my small eyelids. However, I find it creates the perfect smoked out eye shadow style and so when I want to go for a softer look I always reach for this brush and it works so well for that purpose.

The second brush out of the three above is the Precision Blending Oval brush and I love to use this to apply darker shades to my eye crease, as I find the precision aspect works really well at creating a smooth line. I find this brush is always great to use to highlight the aegyo-sal as well and does such a great job, I would say this brush is my favourite out of the three.

Finally, we have the Precision Oval Makeup brush and I use this to blend out the eye shadow I had just applied. As I find the soft brissels do such a great job at creating a really nice smoked out and smooth effect. I also think this is a great brush to use when under eye highlighting and is great at blending that out also.

I really have fallen in love with these brushes and the style of them I didn't think I would like, however I have for sure been won around. I can't wait to try more styles from this collection.

Have you tried these brushes?

You Might Also Like

0 comments