2017 Fashion Trends

Hey Everyone, With a new year means new trends and so today I compiled together my top three that I think will be having a big impact o...

Hey Everyone,

With a new year means new trends and so today I compiled together my top three that I think will be having a big impact on how we will be styling ourselves this year. Let's check them out~



Revamped Shirt

To cut off the shoulder and overly flamboyant sleeves, shirts have had a magor revamp this year and I have to say I love the new designs that have come along. I first saw this trend come back in Korea last year, where pretty much all kpop stars rocked some form of eccentric sleeved shirt that resembled something from an old British classic movie. I have slowly seen this trend form it's way overseas and many shop now sell these off the shoulder and crazily cut at the sleeve shirts that I actually can't wait to be trying out this year. As I think it's a style that is ultra chic, while still having that street style edge.

80's Style

Yup, think big and overdone. The era of fashion in the 1980's was eccentric at best and although it is not particularly one of my favourite fashion decades, I do like the new modern take on these old styles that have made a comeback this year. From oversized shoulders, bold prints to George Michael slogan t-shirts, it has all made a return this year and it will be fun to see whether these old revamped styles will take on.


Metallic

Metallic. One of my favourite fabrics out there and so when I seen this type of style had made a comeback this year, I was very pleased indeed. From shiny bags to boots, this trends has never exactly went away but this year it has comeback styled in many different ways and of which I can't wait to see how shops will sell these newly styled metallic pieces.


What trends are you looking forward to trying in 2017?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook