Blogmas Day Six: Christmas Playlist

Hey Everyone, Christmas music never fails to make me happy and of course make me feel festive and so I decided to put together a play...

Hey Everyone,


Christmas music never fails to make me happy and of course make me feel festive and so I decided to put together a playlist of some of my favourite Christmas tunes!




Paul McCartney // Wonderful Christmas Time
Jake Bugg // Happy Christmas
Tom Odell // Spending All My Christmas With You
조권, 임정희, 주희, 랩몬스터, 정국 // Perfect Christmas
The Darkness // Christmas Time
Band Aid // Do They Know It's Christmas
The Flying Pickets // Only You
Stiff Little Fingers // White Christmas
Slade // Merry Christmas Everybody
Wizzard // I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday
The Pogues // Fairytale Of New York
Wham! // Last Christmas


From punk, to acoustic this playlist houses a little of everything and these are all the tunes I will definitley have on repeat. The song by Wizzard has to be one of my all time classic favourites and Jake Bugg's Happy Christmas truly just pulls at your heart strings. Also, what is a Christmas playlist without Wham! Last Christmas!

I really can't help but love Christmas tunes and these songs always help me get into the festive spirit, music sure is a way to transform your mood.





What songs are on your Christmas playlist?

You Might Also Like

0 comments