Blogmas Day Five: The Festive Lip Shade

Hey Everyone, Looking for the perfect matte red lipstick this festive season? Well, look no more because I have the perfect item for you ...

Hey Everyone,

Looking for the perfect matte red lipstick this festive season? Well, look no more because I have the perfect item for you below and one that will be my go-to shade this Winter.




I can't help but love red toned lip products at Christmas and in December my makeup drawer becomes over stocked with these shades of items, it actually can get ridiculous. However, I have one particular lip product that has by far triumphed all the other red tones in my collection and one that I just can't stop wearing.

Whether you want a bright pop of colour or just a light flush, this Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid Lipstick [35 Rebel Red] does it all and can take you from day to night instantly, glamming you up no matter what style of makeup you are wearing. It's a stunning true red shade that applies beautifully and lasts all day long, without drying the lips just like a lot of matte lipsticks can.

If you are looking for the perfect red lipstick this Christmas, then I can't recommend this beautiful product enough!

What is your favourite festive lipstick?

You Might Also Like

0 comments