The Autumn Tag

Hey Everyone, Autumn is now well and truly is swing and so I decided to do The Autumn Tag, to show just how much I love this season! ...

Hey Everyone,


Autumn is now well and truly is swing and so I decided to do The Autumn Tag, to show just how much I love this season!





1. What signifies the start of Autumn for you?



Generally when the leaves start to turn different colours and start to fall from the trees. Also when the weather gets colder and I can start to wear more cosy clothes.



2. What is your favourite Fall scent?


I really like woody scents!



3. What is your favourite Autumn colour?


Most definitely burgundy! It's just such a beautiful shade :)



4. What is your favourite Fall drink?


The Starbucks caramel hot chocolate is to die for, get it every Autumn :D



5. What TV show, new or old, are you looking forward to this Fall?


It's already started now but I love American Horror Story, perfect for Halloween time!



6. What is your favourite Fall fashion trend?


Either big cosy scarves or boots. Be it ankle or knee length~



7. What is your favourite frugal Autumn activity?


Unique question! Hmm.. I'm not to sure as I don't really have anything I change to much!



8. What is your favourite makeup look come autumnal weather? 


Dark tones! Anything dark brown, copper, rust or berry and I'm happy.




What a great tag! Made me glad it's Autumn even more, seriously is the best season :D



What are your favourite aspects of Autumn?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook