Autumn Makeup Look

Hey Everyone, Now Autumn has arrived my makeup style has definitely changed up again. I'm for sure one of those people who have c...

Hey Everyone,


Now Autumn has arrived my makeup style has definitely changed up again. I'm for sure one of those people who have come to love darker tones in this season and that is definitely a point featured heavily in today's look. Let's see my Autumnal makeup style and the products I love to use to create it~





I've really been loving a bright red lip lately and what other better time to wear it than Autumn.This Maybelline one is definitely my go-to at the moment, as it is so vibrant and just lasts all day long. The eyeliner has finally come out again [after a year of not wearing any] and I come to realise just how much it can make a look.

I recently bought the I Heart Makeup Chocolate bar palette and the shades in their are so gorgeous and seriously perfect for Autumn. I used a dark brown and burgundy coloured shade in the crease and they are just a dream to work with. Yes, I'm very glad Autumn is here because it definitely features my favourite type of bolder makeup!


Products Used;

Maybelline Baby Skin Primer
Revlon Colour Stay
Rimmel London 25 Hour Foundation
Accessorise Brow Kit
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Collection Lasting Perfect Concealer
I Heart Makeup Chocolate Palette
Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid [35 Rebel Red]
George Setting Powder
Makeup Revolution Radiance Palette
Benefit They're Real Mascara
MUA LUXE Voluminous Felt Liner

What are your favourite Autumn tones?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook