The Autumn Lipstick

Hey Everyone, Since I'm not the biggest fan of super dark or berry toned lipsticks, which seem to be super popular in the autumn se...


Hey Everyone,

Since I'm not the biggest fan of super dark or berry toned lipsticks, which seem to be super popular in the autumn season, I didn't give up and decided to try out a few different brands and tones and see if I could find any that caught my attention. To my surprise, I recently came across a darker toned lipstick that I actually really liked! Let's take a look at the lipstick that captured my interest~


This Maybelline Divine Wine lipstick is a matte deep red toned shade that has the most amazing lasting power of any matte lipstick I've tried yet and is for sure going to be my most worn lipstick this upcoming season.



Though the shade is still a very deep tone when applied, I prefer to apply a little to the centre of my lips then blend it out. I find this way the colour is still vibrant but has a somewhat softer appearance which I prefer when working with darker shade lipsticks. Not only does it apply beautifully it smells amazing! This lipstick just deserved a post of it's own and I really think it is the perfect Autumnal berry shade, I can't wait to start wearing it once the weather cools down!



This is definitely my current favourite and going to be most worn tone lipstick this season and I must admit, the darker lipstick side is slowly growing on me.

What are your favourite autumn lipstick shades?



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook