Soap Shampoo | Flops Fashion

Hey Everyone, Tynemouth market is a place full of wonderful stalls. From vintage finds to handmade quirky items, it's a place you ar...

Hey Everyone,


Tynemouth market is a place full of wonderful stalls. From vintage finds to handmade quirky items, it's a place you are bound to find something you love! Today, I'm going to be showing you a product from one of the stalls at tynemouth market called Flops Fashion. The product is a soap shampoo, which is a very new concept for me so I couldn't wait to see the results. Let's take a look at how the product trailed out~



In recent times, I have been hearing quite a lot about soap shampoos, but had yet to try them out. So when I seen a stall at tynemouth market selling handmade soap shampoos, I thought It was definitely time to give it a go.


I thought it was going to be a pain to use, rubbing a bar of soap all round your head doesn't seem like the quickest way to shampoo, however I was fairly surprised at the outcome. You seriously only need to rub a little of this product into your hair before it lathers up. Really no need to rub this product all over your head because a little amount goes a very long way.

I thought half of the bar would be gone on my first use [long hair problems] but since it lathers up so much, even with so little of the product, It still practically looked like a full bar of soap.


My hair afterwards was super soft I actually couldn't believe how healthy and vibrant it felt and looked. It's a great product to use for when you feel like you hair needs a deep cleanse. I'm still amazed how far this product went with so little and how amazing my hair feels. I'm definitely a fan of soap shampoos now and next time you're at Tynemouth Market, stop by Flops Fashion stall and be sure to check out their other amazing beauty items!

Have you ever tried soap shampoo?

xoxo Lotte 

You Might Also Like

0 comments