Introducing Tynemouth Market

Hey Everyone, I don't know what it is about markets and Christmas but in the Winter season especially, I love to go to local markets ...

Hey Everyone,

I don't know what it is about markets and Christmas but in the Winter season especially, I love to go to local markets and see what beautiful products there is on display. I also think market stalls provide great and unique Christmas present ideas so it's perfect timing to take a stroll around. Today, I'm introducing you to a stall that sells beautiful soaps and items that would be perfect festive gift ideas.



Strolling around Tynemouth market there are so many beautiful and unique stalls you really don't know where to start. Well, today, let me introduce you to a great stall called Flop's Fashion that sells everything from Soaps to Animal Fashion.


One of the products I tried first was this soap bar and not only does it look super cool but smells divine and with it being named Brandy Butter it just made me want to try it out even more. I found it to be quite a Christmas esque scent so I couldn't wait to test it out. It's a very high quality and rich beautiful soap I think everyone would appreciate to find in their stocking!


I then tried out a product that was something very new to me and nothing I had seen before. These are compact soap sheets in the scent Rose and I find they are super handy to have when you are out and about and all you do is place one of the sheets in your hands and let the water lather it up. It's such a great thing to have in your bag and now I have found them I for sure won't be without them.

I really recommend you check out Flop's Fashion stall for more great gift ideas whether you want to treat someone else or yourself they have everyone covered. You will find their stall on the west side of Tynemouth Station every Saturday and Sunday so I really recommend you go check them out for more beautiful products. I absolutely adore these soaps and can't wait to try out more from this stall!

What are your favourite things about exploring markets?

xoxo Lotté 

You Might Also Like

0 comments