The Autumn Tag

Hey Everyone, I come to realise that I've never done a tag post on my blog before. I recently came across the 'Autumn Tag' an...

Hey Everyone,

I come to realise that I've never done a tag post on my blog before. I recently came across the 'Autumn Tag' and since it is my favourite season, there was no better timing to introduce a tag post on my blog! Let's take a look at the autumn tag~




What is your favourite seasonal drink?

Hot chocolate, undoubtedly. Especially, the starbucks version is to die for! I'm not fan of the pumpkin spice latte, sorry!

Accessories - what do you opt for, scarves, boots or gloves?

Is it okay to say all three? It gets so damn cold in England you need all three just to make it through the season! Though if I had to choose one it would be for a huge wrap around scarf!

What is your favourite music to listen to?

I don't have one specific genre but I do prefer more chilled music for some reason through this season. My current playlist is full of charlie simpson to jake bugg, so, anything that is heavy with acoustic guitar I'm loving.

What is your favourite scent for this time of year?

I love cool waters and it's been my go to perfume for many years. I also really like calvin klein's perfume, I'm into more muted scents opposed to heavy and floral.

What scents will you be burning this season?

Pretty generic but yankee candles are just to die for. I always make sure I have a selection to choose from depending on my mood, love them!

What do you love most about autumn?

I feel it has a much more relaxed atmosphere and it's perfect since you come right out of loud summer to much more muted tones. It's just a warm and cozy season which is perfect for someone who loves cold weather like me!

Favourite makeup looks?

I love experimenting with makeup shades in the colder seasons, especially, darker tones of burgundy and purple. I can get stuck in a matte brown makeup rut, so, I've been experimenting with darker looks altogether. Even trying out berry lip shades which I was never a fan of!

What are you looking forward to most in Autumn?

There seems to be more tv shows that start in Autumn and just the overall feel of this season is to look forward to in itself!

What are your favourite things about Autumn?

xoxo Lotté 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook