Younique Moodstruck 3D Fibre Lashes Mascara Review

Hey Everyone, Got an interesting product to review today! The Younique 3D Fibre Lashes Mascara has been a pretty popular mascara as of...

Hey Everyone,

Got an interesting product to review today! The Younique 3D Fibre Lashes Mascara has been a pretty popular mascara as of late, so, I was really happy to get to try it out! This 3D mascara helps to create false lash look and since I love the look of thick dark lashes [but can't always be bothered to wear fake lashes] I thought it would be a great alternative to try out! Let's see how this fancy mascara trailed out~





This rather unusual case you see before your eyes does not include a fancy pair of sunglasses! But, a fancy mascara! I really love the design of this case and like I always say [as vain as it sounds] when buying a product the packaging is a main factor when getting your interest sparked, so, they have definitely won me over in the design stakes! 






I had never tried a fibre lash type mascara before this so I was very intrigued to not only see what all the fuss was about, but, to actually see if it gave the impression of wearing false thick lashes!



Before hand the product tells you to apply one coat of your own mascara before you apply the 'transplanting gel' which is the fibre part. The first thing I noticed when applying the fibre mascara is nothing much happened but what seemed like fluff just slightly coated my lashes. Therefore, I didn't expect much when I went to apply the first coat of mascara.

Yet, I was quite surprised at how much of a difference just one coat of the 3D mascara proved to make. Don't get me wrong it wasn't a huge dramatical change from any usual mascara I would use. But, the product seemed to lift up my naturally pin straight lashes which really surprised me! It also didn't create clumpy effect which is a bonus.





Overall, I find it is a great and fun product to try, however, I probably won't re-purchase it again. At £23.00 I would expect a little better and not so sure it created a false lash effect. However, it did create an illusion of uplifted lashes and once you get use to applying the three steps it's a piece of cake! Think I'll be sticking to my Missha 4D mascara for now~

Have you tried a 3D or fibre mascara before? What are your thoughts?




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook