Collection Sheer Loose Powder Review

Hey Everyone, I was browsing through my makeup kit the other day and I realised I'd never reviewed this Collection Sheer Loose Powder...

Hey Everyone,

I was browsing through my makeup kit the other day and I realised I'd never reviewed this Collection Sheer Loose Powder on my blog before. I really don't know how because this is my go to powder product. It's such a great brand and with reasonably priced products and since I'm a huge fan of the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, I bought this powder to see if it also matched up and I must say I was pleasantly surprised.




This powder seems to be never ending. I've had it for awhile now and since I wear makeup a lot of the time I thought It would have run out quicker. But, it doesn't seem to want to disappear (which is a good thing haha). Though really I'm amazed at how far this product can go, you only need to apply this tiniest amount and you're set. I've used this product so much, but, it still looks as if I haven't even touched the powder!

I usually apply this product with my Real Techniques Setting Brush. Though, If I'm in a rush I just use my RT Sponge which works just as great. The packaging is really nice and sleek, though, I've noticed both with this product and the concealer the writing smudges away so quickly. It's not something that bother me though especially for the price of just £2.99!

This powder contains Vitamin E, UVA & UVB Sunscreen which all sounds great to me. It is very lightweight, though really a little amount goes a long away so apply sparingly! It lasts about 3+ hours before needing a touch up. The finish is really nice and still leaves the skin with a healthy glow behind since it is so lightweight.

Overall, I really couldn't ask for a better setting powder. It lasts for a decent amount of time, is not cakey at all and still leaves my skin looking healthy. It's a product that will always be on my re-purchase list!

You Might Also Like

0 comments