Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer Review

Hey Everyone, I'm back today with a makeup product that has been quite a popular and a much raved about product in the beauty commu...

Hey Everyone,

I'm back today with a makeup product that has been quite a popular and a much raved about product in the beauty community for some time now. So, I decided to give this product a try to see what all the hype is about and that is of course the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer!




This concealer has been quite a popular choice in the beauty community for some time now so I decided to see why everyone loves it so much. This concealer claims to conceal flaws and blemishes for up to 16 hours and is also transfer resistant.


This concealer definitely lives up to all these claims not sure about the 16 hour part because I've never worn makeup for that long before. However, it does really well when it comes to covering imperfections and it definitely is transfer resistant.



I got the colour #2 cool medium which works really well with my pale skin and also when I'm wearing fake tan I like to use this to do a 'kim kardashian' style highlight and it works really well. As for the texture it is definitely a matte finish and it's the first concealer that I've found that does not set into the crease lines under my eyes!


Overall, this product is really worth the hype and for the price you really can't complain. There is lot's of shades so I really recommend this product. Definitely will be on my makeup re-purchase list.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook