Soap and Glory Scrub Of Your Life Review

Hey everyone, I'm bringing you today one of my first soap and glory reviews! I've heard alot about their products so decided to...

Hey everyone,

I'm bringing you today one of my first soap and glory reviews! I've heard alot about their products so decided to see what all the hype was about myself and bought a few. So stay tuned as I have plenty soap and glory products to review! But, before that let's start off with the first review and that is going to be of the Scrub of your life!

Soap and Glory Scrub of your Life


The only Soap and Glory product I have ever tried was a few years ago and it was an eyebrow pencil. Back then this brand wasn't as popular so after I'd used the brow pencil I sort of forgot about this brand and moved along. Not because I didn't like the product but mainly because I love testing more than one brand at a time.

So when I came across a few reviews of this product line it sparked back the memory and then I decided to give some products a try. The first thing I have tried is the Scrub of your Life and this product is one I personally heard so much hype about and now that I tested it I know why!

When I mean this is the best exfoliator I've ever used I really mean it. As an avid beauty product tester I've been through my fare share of exfoliator but this by far has set a new standard. 

Firstly, when you start rubbing it into the skin it foams up meaning it not only feels gentle but leaves the skin feeling super soft afterwards. Secondly, it is really gentle but you still feel like it's removed all the dead skin cells at the same time.

My skin has never felt so soft and since It's Winter it works especially good since it leaves my skin nice and hydrated even before moisturizing. It does leave a slight fragrance when you wash it off but nothing overpowering.

Overall, one of the best beauty product purchases I have ever made. Soap and glory now have a new fan!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

Like us on Facebook