Bioré Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser Review

When it comes to skincare I find that cleansing is the most important part. Especially, if you wear a lot of foundation. Up until recently ...

When it comes to skincare I find that cleansing is the most important part. Especially, if you wear a lot of foundation. Up until recently my constant cleanser re-purchase was the Nivea foam cleanser but I found it just stopped being effective since I'd used it for a long time. Therefore, I decided to give a new cleanser a try and since I had heard a lot about this Biore Ice cleanser I decided to give it a try!


Firstly, this cleanser is perfect to use in the morning! As it is an ice cleanser it has a cooling effect so it pretty much instantly wakes you up[pretty nice]. You can really feel the cooling/ice sensation but it's not irritating or uncomfortable you just have to get use to it, if it's your first time using a cleanser like this.

It also claims to remove 99% of dirt and oil and I must say it feels like it does since it leaves your skin pretty dry afterwards so I wouldn't recommend using this cleanser more than once a day unless you have extremely oily skin. Though if you have dry skin just apply moisturiser afterwards and you should be fine!

As for blemish fighting I'm not so sure because I don't get many blemishes but since it dries out your skin it seem to be clearing bacteria away! Overall, it's an okay cleanser I won't be re-purchasing it anytime soon since my skin is naturally dry so unless you have oily skin I wouldn't recommend it.

Have you tried an ice cleanser before?



You Might Also Like

10 comments

Like us on Facebook