Vaseline Cocoa Radiant Body Butter Review | Beauty

Hey everyone! I'm back with yet another review as I've been on a buying spree lately so I thought I would give you my first imp...

Hey everyone!

I'm back with yet another review as I've been on a buying spree lately so I thought I would give you my first impressions of a new body butter I purchased recently which is the Vaseline cocoa radiant body butter.


When it comes to body butter I normally stick with what I know works for my skin. But lately I noticed that the products the I continulsly re-purchase seem to stop being effective on my skin if I've used it for a long time. 

So with that being the case I decided to change from my usual Body shop body butter to this by vaseline and let me just say I'm so glad I did.


First off it smells amazing but it's not an over powering scent as I'm not one for strong scented products so this light scent is really refreshing.

I've never used a vaseline body product before so I was intrigued as I've heard quite a lot about this product so as I was looking for a new moisturiser I thought I would give it a try. 


The texture is not light but nor is it greasy. If it was greasy then I would not buy it because there is nothing worse than having to wait for ages while moisturiser dries. 

I apply this cream right after a shower and it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and smelling amazing. It's very moisturising and very good for extra dry areas such as the elbows it really does leave your skin feeling moisturised all throughout the day.

I bought it from superdrug for £4.99 (250ml) which is a great deal as body butter can last a long time as you only need apply a little amount. 

I really am impressed with this overall product and is definitely on my list of re-purchased product in the future 5/5!



You Might Also Like

0 comments